Friday, November 6, 2009

Block of the Month

Well I am trying to accomplish some things, quilting anyways.  So I thought I would post a picture of this months "block of the month".  This little 12" sucker took me FOREVER to finish.  So many little pieces.  But it sure looks cute all done! 

After I took a picture of it outside yesterday, the doorbell rang, so I ran upstairs to answer the door, leavning the block outside.  I totally forgot about it outside, and then a few hours later I realized I had left it outside, and after much searching, I found it on the side of the house in a pile of dirt.  Gotta love the wind!!  Thankfully I found it, and I just shook it off and it's all good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the name for the block should be "wayward"....glad you recovered! Welcome to blogland by the way!