Monday, November 23, 2009

Flashy Patch Quilt

So I finally finished this quilt for my niece.  They moved up North, so I wanted to give it to her before they left.  So it was an early Christmas present.  I wish I had pictures of her with the quilt, but my camera was acting up that night.
The pattern was from a LQS that did a Stashbuster program, and this was one of the patterns.  So I pulled out some bright girly colors from my stash and went to work.  It is a flannel fabric.
To quilt it, I just stitched in the ditch.  I am slowly getting braver to meander.  I am taking a quilting class on Friday, so I am excited about that!!


This is my daughter wanting to model the quilt.


A close up

All folded and ready to be wrapped up!

2 comments:

J. said...

I love this quilt! The colors are just great together. Not to mention that the daughter is lovely too :)

Amanda said...

So bright and girly. Love it! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway!