Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Joy in the New Year!



I am SOOO bad at knowing how to link ANYTHIING!  I thought I put the link for this in the link box, but it looks like it has disappeared.  Sigh... I don't know if I will ever figure this thing out.  I also don't know how to show this picture on the side of my blog.  If anyone has any tips for me that would be greatly appreciated!

So anyways, I am joining the Joy in the New Year Challenge.  I have agreed to try and finish 6 projects.  Some are cut, some are already pieced and need to be quilted, and one needs binding.  So here's hoping I can get some stuff done! :-)

I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

jacquie said...

heather,
first...welcome to the challenge. i'd be happy to help you with the linking and putting the pic in your sidebar. your comments are no reply so i can't email you. drop me and email and we'll get it figured out.
jacquie
jgeringirre at yahoo dot com